How to Choose Tubular Battery?
What is the risk?
Some companies may offer tubular batteries at very low prices than Top Branded battery manufacturers. In buying such type of lower end Tubular batteries may result in battery failure in very short period of time. So, be careful in buying other brands.
The quality of the tubular battery is on its Spine Tubes.
The spine tubes of the Tubular Battery are casted in three different methods.
1. Gravity type casting
2. Low Pressure casting
3. HADI casting – High pressure type casting
Gravity type casting
In these three types of casting methods, the gravity type casting is lower end manufacturing technique, the machine used to produce such type of casting cost only 50,000 rupees, imagine the quality of tubular battery made with gravity type casting.
Low Pressure casting
The Low pressure casting is second method widely used in manufacturing spine tubes of tubular batteries. This one is also a second grade technique, but some leading companies are also using this technique and manufacturing tubular batteries with different brand names at LOW prices. I don’t want to list their names in this site.
Finally, the state of art technology in battery industry is HADI casting, high pressure type casting method. This method is widely used by top brands and it is more reliable than other two methods.
The machine used to manufacture HADI casting tubes cost more than 2 crores and small companies can’t afford that much money in machinery. Tubular batteries made up of HADI casting method are
· Corrosion resistant
· Resistance to High temperatures
· Low self-discharge
· Resistance to abuse (overcharge protection)
· Lightning fast Recharge
· Quick recovery from deep discharge
· Extra-long Life – recommended for long and frequent power cut areas
· Expected Life – 800 to 1000 deep discharge cycles (other brands 300 to 400 cycles)
We personally recommend Exide inva Tubular Batteries for inverters and UPS. These batteries are market leaders with exceptional Performance.
We didn’t insist you to buy exide, this is just a suggestion based on our lab reports. At the same time there are some other brands are also producing best tubular batteries with HADI technology, you should check out their catalog for this details before buying. As a largest seller in the market, naturally Exide prices are higher than the other brands. Budget conscious people should do a research to find the best tubular battery at affordable price. Don’t worry, just post a comment in this post, we will guide you
Beware of local made batteries.
Exide Inva Tubular Battery Models available in the market with 4 years warranty are
|Exide Inva Tubular||AH|
|IT 400 (old)IT400 (new)||110 (old model)115 (new model)|
IT750 (new model)
· For one to two hour back up, 110 AH battery is recommended
· For 4 to 5 hours back up, 150 to 165 AH battery is recommended
· For 6 to 7 hours back up, 200 AH battery is recommended
Check out the best Price from dealers near you. You can find the exide authorized dealers from Exide website. Dealer Locator
- Exide Inva Tubular Battery Models available in Market
- How to Choose Tubular Battery?
- Exide, Sukam or Luminous ? Which Tubular Battery to choose?
- Exide Invertor Plus Batteries Official Online Price List
- 10 Points to consider before you buy Inverter (ups)
- Tubular Batteries Vs Normal Batteries
- How to Purchase Exide Battery Online ?
- Luminous Tall Tubular Battery LT 500 – Pros and Cons
- 10 Reasons to choose Luminous Tall Tubular Batteries
- Noida & Ghaziabad – Exide Authorized Dealers List
- How to Install Solar Panels & Inverter for Home-Step by Step Guide
- Hyderabad Exide Authorized Dealers List
- Exide Authorized Dealers in Bangalore
- Sukam Brainy Solar Inverter – Price with Panels
- Exide Solar Tubular Battery – Pros and Cons
- Reasons to Choose Sukam Tall Tubular Battery & Inverter
- Base Tuff Industrial Inverter battery Prices & models
Forum – Recent Topics
Dealers in Chennai
48 minutes ago
Need Suggestion on Best Inverter
2 hours, 29 minutes ago
Please Suggest me an Inverter and Battery for my Home.
16 hours, 58 minutes ago
Suggestion over Inverter Purchase
21 hours, 51 minutes ago
Suggest me inverter for multiple 12V 7Ah batteries
23 hours, 33 minutes ago
23 hours, 55 minutes ago
please recommend good tubular battery
1 day ago
Inverter with battery
1 day, 8 hours ago
I am facing 15+ hours power cut
1 day, 18 hours ago
Suggest me cheap & best battery
1 day, 20 hours ago
- Dealers in Chennai by anandha12