Microtek has recently launched two new Hybrid Solar inverter Models in the market.
1. UPS SOLAR SS 1065 (12V single battery System)
2. UPS SOLAR SS 1660 (24V double battery System)
The Main attraction of this model is its Output waveform.
Yes, both NEW models are pure sine wave inverters.
DisContinued Square wave SOLAR Inverter Model
Previously, Microtek has introduced a square wave solar hybrid Inverter model (UPS SLB 850 & 1400) which is still in sale at some online stores and local microtek dealer outlets.
It seems like Microtek has discontinued the square wave solar inverter Model. They have removed it from their official website.
In UPSINVERTERINFO, we have already published one prelaunch review about Microtek UPS SLB (square wave solar hybrid inverter)
The Model Microtek UPS SLB reportedly discontinued now due to the competition from Luminous and Su-kam, leading companies which are manufacturing solar Hybrid Pure Sine wave inverters for Home Use.
Microtek has now replaced the Old square wave Solar model UPS SLB with the launch of New Pure sine wave Hybrid solar inverter model ‘ UPS SOLAR SS 1065 & 1660’
Note: As the old model is still in sale @ some stores, ensure that you are buying the new pure sine wave SOLAR hybrid Inverter model from Microtek.
Why Microtek discontinued the Square wave Inverter Model?
1. Square wave Inverters are outdated in Indian market
2. Tough competition from rival models ‘Sukam Brainy SOLAR Inverter’ and ‘Luminous Solar UPS’. Both models are Pure sine wave and better than Microtek’s Square wave Solar Inverter model ‘UPS SLB’.
3. Lack of advanced features in Microtek UPS SLB solar
4. High Pricing
5. Unavailability of Solar PV modules from the company