Exide Mega vs. Inverter Plus Batteries
One of our reader has asked us to compare Exide Inva tubular and Inva Red with Exide Mega series battery.
Here we go,
- Exide Inva Tubular and Inva Red are Tubular Models with life expectancy more than 4-5 years.
- Exide Mega 1000, Mega880 and Mega 1500 are Semi tubular batteries for inverter application with 3 years full warranty. This Model is superior to ‘Exide inverter Plus’ Models available in market.
- Exide Inverter Plus series has only 1 to 2 years Free Replacement warranty on certain models, But Exide mega series batteries has 3 years full replacement warranty.
- Exide Mega series batteries should be compared to Exide Inverter Plus batteries only, they should not be compared with Tubular batteries like Inva red and Inva tubular.
- Exide Inva Red 500 vs. Inva Tubular IT500 Tubular battery
- Exide Inva Queen 500+ Battery – Review
- Tubular Batteries Vs Normal Batteries
- Exide Inva Tubular Battery Models available in Market
- How to Choose Tubular Battery?
- Exide, Sukam or Luminous ? Which Tubular Battery to choose?
- InvaQueen Exide Battery – Review
- Advantages of Tubular Batteries
Luminous 875 sinewave Inverter
Upsinverterinfo Fulfilled Deal!!!
sukam Shiny 850VA PureSineWave
UPSinverterInfo Fulfilled Deal !
Buy Exide 850VA PureSineWave
UpsInverterInfo Fulfilled Deal !
luminous 875 square wave Inverter
Best Deal in SquareWave Inverter!