Exide IT500 vs. Exide InvaGo 150ah – Comparison
As we already said in our previous article, Exide InvaGo 150 ah tubular battery could be considered as an alternative to the Famous model Exide IT500, Here we come with a comparison table to make it easy to know the difference.
|Exide IT500 (150ah)||Exide INVA GO (150ah)|
|Electrolyte Acid Volume||23.80 Litres||23.80 Litres|
|Battery Weight||60.05 KG||58.70 KG|
|Battery Cycle Life @ 80% depth of discharge||800 to 1000 cyles||800 to 1000 cycles|
|Warranty||36 Months free replacement + 12 months Prorate||36 Months free replacement + 12 months Prorate|
|Acid Volume||30 % Extra (Low Maintenance)||30 % Extra (Low Maintenance)|
|Trolley Type design with caster wheels at bottom||NO||YES|
Battery Cycle Life
No. of charge cycles decides the battery life apparently, from the above comparison chart it is evident that both Exide IT500 and Exide InvaGo batteries have the same numbers, which means 800 to 1000 cycles @ 80% depth of discharge.
Both batteries are provided with 30% extra electrolyte which minimizes the frequency of water toppings. Low maintenance assured.
Both Exide InvaGo and IT500 have the same 36+12 months warranty.
Though it is advertised as 48 months warranty, only the first 36 months warranty is free replacement warranty, the extra 12 months warranty is prorate warranty which is not so useful in terms of premature battery failure.
The vendor will offer you some discount on your new battery purchase if your battery fails during prorate warranty period.
It is evident that Exide InvaGo saves some money on new inverter trolley purchase; the specification also shows some resemblance between two batteries.
Exide IT500 has more credibility and reliability compared to Exide InvaGo.
Exide InvaGo is yet to prove its long term performance, fingers crossed!
- Exide InvaGo – Tubular Battery – Price & Review
- Exide Inva Red 500 vs. Inva Tubular IT500 Tubular battery
- Difference between Exide IT500 and Exide ST500
- Difference – Exide InvaTbular IT500 vs. IT500i
- How to Buy Exide IT500 online?
- Price of Exide IT500 in TamilNadu & Chennai–Our Recommendation
- Is Microtek 600VA Inverter compatible with Exide IT500 Tubular Battery?
- Exide Inva Tubular Battery Models available in Market
- Reasons to Buy Exide Tube Master Tall Tubular Batt...
- 5 Reasons why Microtek discontinued SOLAR inverter...
- Luminous Zelio 900VA Pure Sinewave Inverter –...
- Two New Inverter Models from Exide – an over...
- Top 5 Inverter models in India
- How to calculate your UPS/inverter Battery Back-up...
- Budget UPS for Single Room – Under Rs.6500/-...
- What is the difference between Solar UPS and Solar...
- Exide Inva Master Vs Inva Tubular IT500 – Co...
- Luminous New Inverter/Home UPS Models – Inno...
- How to Buy Solar charge controllers for Converting...
- Exide Inva Red 500 vs. Inva Tubular IT500 Tubular ...
- Exide Inverter Batteries online Price List 2013&nd...
- Exide Home UPS Inverter – Pros and Cons
- Top 3 Tubular Inverter Batteries and Prices